Our website address: https://kuproperty.com.au
2. What is personal information?
Personal information refers to any information that can be used to identify you. This can include your name, address, phone number, email address and occupation.
3. What personal information do we collect and hold?
– Full name
– Mailing or street address
– Email address
– Phone number
– Age or date of birth (DOB)
– Profession, occupation or job title
– Governmental identification details
– Credit card & banking details
– Insurance details
– Copies of photo identification
and any other information we collect from you directly and indirectly through our website, our representatives or otherwise information you provide to us through our customer surveys or visits by our representatives.
4. Why do we collect personal information?
Personal information is collected to enable us to provide our Services which include:
– Processing enquirers
– Facilitating the sale, purchase and or advertising of properties
– Recording persons entering a landlord or seller’s property (eg. for inspection, survey or appraisal
– Providing conveyancing and property settlement services
– For our internal business operations
– Maintaining and updating our business infrastructure & systems
– To comply with our legal obligations
– Insurance and governance purposes
– Statistical purposes
– Promoting and advertising of our business & services.
5. How do we collect personal information?
– We aim to collect personal information directly from you
– From your representative (including solicitor, accountant and or financial adviser)
– Through our website
– Sent to us via email or other communications from third parties
– When we are required to by law
– From Strata or Bodies Corporate, Managers and On-Site Managers
– From our own records
– From our representatives
– From third party companies including law enforcement agencies, government entities and credit reporting agencies
– From your employer
6. To whom we disclose your personal information?
– Our employees
– Related bodies corporate
– Contractors, Couriers, Utilities providers
to fulfill requests by you and for the purpose for which it was collected.
The internet is not 100$ secure and thus we cannot provide any assurance regarding the transmission of your personal information to us online. We cannot guarantee the information will not be intercepted while being transmitted. However, we will do what we can to protect your personal information and privacy.